Student clubs and organizations are the heart of campus life and can be a great complement to your academic experience.
Join a student organization and take advantage of endless opportunities! Whether you’re looking for a group aligned with your major, want to find people who share your interests, or simply want to explore something new, you’re sure to make new friends and develop useful skills when you join a student club or organization.
- Eric Blackburn, Director of Student Engagement
Learn about Student Clubs and Organizations at Rivier.
- Hope Cataldo | What is there to do on the weekend and what clubs or activities are available for students?
- Julie Williams | What is the commuter experience like at Riv?
- Julie Williams | How do you stay engaged on campus as a commuter?
- Katia Pride | What clubs and activities are available for students?
Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ Student Engagement (PDF)